Bake your way into bliss with our cannabis infused recipes from the team at Great Northern Cannabis! Try our sweet Fudge or savory Jalapeño Cheese Bites infused with Pure Plant Full Extract Cannabis Oil – or the delectable Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies made with a North Infusions 100mg Chocolate Bar!
Butch's Peanut Butter Fudge
0.58g Pure Plant 68.07% THC Full Extract Cannabis Oil Syringe
3 cups Sugar
3/4 cup Butter
2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
7oz Jar Marshmallow Cream
16oz Jar Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla
Makes 40 2” x 1” servings with 10mg THC per serving.
- Warm sealed syringe in double boiler on stove, dry with towel.
- Melt butter with sugar and evaporated milk over low heat. Slowly bring to a full rolling boil. Cook for 6 minutes until candy thermometer reads 234 degrees F (soft ball stage) – DO NOT RUSH THIS STAGE.
- Check to see if sugar mixture is at the soft ball stage by spooning a small amount into a bowl of cold water. Let cool for a moment then check to see if ball is sticky and pliable.
- Remove from heat and stir in Pure Plant Full Extract Cannabis Oil, vanilla, peanut butter, and marshmallow cream together – continue to stir until mixture loses its gloss.
- Pour mixture into a 9” square pan and let cool 1-2 hours before cutting into 2” x 1” pieces.
Smokey Jalapeño Cheese Bites
0.15 gram Pure Plant 72.83% THC Full Extract Cannabis Oil Syringe
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
3/4 cup Shredded Medium Cheddar
3/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella
1 3/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Cayenne Powder
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
3/4 cup Pickled Jalapeños (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
2 Large Eggs
1/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Rice Flour
1/8 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup Parmesan
1/2 cup Panko
1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
Makes 22 servings, 5mg THC per serving.
- Warm sealed syringe in a glass bowl of water over a boiling pot, dry with towel. In a small bowl, whip mayonnaise and Pure Plant Full Extract Cannabis Oil together.
- In a large bowl, blend cheeses and dry spices. Add infused mayonnaise, chopped jalapeños, and liquid smoke. Combine well with a spatula.
- Measure 1 tablespoon portions into a silicone, water bottle ice cube tray – blending remaining mixture throughout process to ensure equally infused bites. Freeze for 2 hours. (Alternatively, measure out each portion on a tray, freeze for 1 hour, shape portion into 2”x1” and freeze another hour.)
- Whisk together Flour Coating, Breading Mixture, and Egg Wash in three separate bowls. Gently toss frozen portions individually – first in Flour Coating, then Egg Wash and Breading, and again in Egg Wash and Breading, transferring with a fork from Egg Wash to Breading. Freeze in sealed container or cook immediately.
- Preheat 3-4 cups oil in a pot over Medium High heat. Gently place batches of 5-6 bites into oil and fry for 3-4 minutes or until a deep golden brown. Let cool on a paper towel before enjoying.